By joining the Club of Corporate Sponsors, you become part of a network of companies committed to our work and you can choose to support one of our projects that is closest to your business and your challenges.
Being a corporate sponsor means:
- choosing to participate in the future of passionate young people who choose the hotel, restaurant and culinary arts professions,
- contributing to the development of your employer brand among students, the future managers of tomorrow,
- to participate in the transmission of a cultural heritage, the art of living and entertaining in the French way in France and around the world.
And to express our gratitude for your generosity, the G&G Pélisson Foundation has put together a reward programme that is adapted to the donations given by each of our partner companies.
According to your category of donation, we’ll offer you a series of benefits that are designed to boost your visibility:
- Promoting your brand to our students
- Visibility on our communication media
- Participation in the Foundation’s events
Supporting the next generation of talent
Accor • AccorInvest • Amarylice • Apicil • Assiette Champenoise – Arnaud Lallement • Bernard Magrez • CRMN • 2MCS • Electrolux • Euroéquipement • Fayet Finances • Brasserie Les Haras • Héléa Financière SA • La Bastide Saint-Antoine – Jacques Chibois • Maison Janier • Joel Boyer Conseil • La Cornue • Labeille Conseil SA • Lafite Rothschild • Lavorel Hotels SAS • Le Duff • Maison Guérard – Eugénie-les-Bains • Malongo • Masse Lyon • MKG Group • Patrick Scicard Investissements • Restaurant Pierre Orsi • Pignol Lyon • 4 Acor • Retail & Connexions • Revol • SCIH • Thalazur • Trait Union Accor • Valrhona • Vitis Vintage • Vranken-Pommery • Groupe Yannick Alléno