Read our step-by-step guide on how to support our work, whether you are a private or a business donor.
Whatever the size or nature of your donation, it will make an important contribution to the development of the G&G Pélisson Foundation for Institut Paul Bocuse.
The G&G Pélisson Foundation for Institut Paul Bocuse is happy to receive either one-off or regular donations over a period of several years.
Legacy gifts & donations
We are also authorised to receive legacies, temporary usufruct donations, or life insurance contracts. For further information, please contact us.
The Foundation can also receive investment donations, including stocks and shares, bonds, unit trusts, mutual funds.
Tax efficient giving
Under the aegis of the state-approved Fondation de France, by supporting the G&G Pélisson Foundation for Institut Paul Bocuse you can benefit from all the advantages of tax efficient giving.
For French tax residents living in France or overseas:
- 66% of a donation is income tax deductible up to a maximum of 20% of your total taxable income*.
- 75% of a donation is deductible from your property wealth tax up to a maximum of €50,000*.
Please contact us if you are an overseas resident.
Did you know?
A €100 donation is equivalent to:
€34 after deduction from your income tax
€25 after deduction from your property wealth tax
Business donors with tax residency in France
60% of a donation is deductible from your corporation tax, up to a maximum of 5% of your gross turnover in France*.
*according to current tax regulations
Our reward programme
By making a gift to support Institut Paul Bocuse, you will be eligible to benefit from a reward programme by becoming a member of a club that will allow you to:
- Attend Master Classes on innovations in the hospitality, food service and culinary arts professions
- Give your name to one of the spaces on our campus
- Invite your clients or friends to the Institut Paul Bocuse training restaurants