Do you feel the need to invest your energy in a meaningful cause, to help develop new talent or discover the world of sponsorship activities?
If this is you, then why not consider becoming an ambassador of the G&G Pélisson Foundation for Institut Paul Bocuse, and offer us some of your valuable spare time?
Institut Paul Bocuse students
- Visit our partner schools alongside the Admissions team, talking about your own experience as a student at Institut Paul Bocuse.
- Show high school students around the campus during open days or campus visits, and talk to them about what it’s like to study here.
- Support a first-year student by guiding and assisting them with looking for a business placement or by simply talking with them about their career ambitions.
- Take part in the organisation and running of events, where you’ll rub shoulders with company donors and representatives of the business world.
Business professional or private individuals
- Make presentations at our career conferences or on specific scientific, cultural or societal topics.
- Coach a student to help them with their programme of studies.
- Organise field trips to present your business organisation to our students.
- Take part in organising solidarity events, etc.