Four appointments have recently been made to the Executive Committee of the G&G Pélisson Foundation for Institut Paul Bocuse.
- Stéphanie Rollin, Managing Director of the SCIH-Thalazur group,
- David Khayat, MD, PhD, head of the Pitié-Salpêtrière’s oncology department for many years, author of best-selling public information books and founding Chairman of the Avec Foundation,
- Jean Solanet, Chairman of the Solanet Group,
- Sven Boinet, Chairman of Alliance France Tourisme
Chaired by Gilles Pélisson, The G&G Pélisson Foundation has four simple yet ambitious objectives:
- Fund an income-based bursary and academic scholarship scheme
- Support innovative educational projects
- Accompany infrastructure development programmes
- Support the School’s outreach initiatives both in France and internationally
Institut Paul Bocuse is the first-ever private higher education institution in hospitality and food service to be awarded dual approval from the French Government. In addition to its long-standing accreditation by the services of the Ministry of Labour (RNCP Titles), the School has also been accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
The Executive Committee relies on the Education & Research Committee to identify, approve and monitor the progress of the innovative projects financed by the Foundation.
The development of the scholarship scheme and a fund-raising operation to bring in 7 Million Euros as a contribution to the financing of the new campus (25 Million Euros of investment) are the two main projects for 2020/22.
Find out more: New Campus